Hormuz escalation: Five Iranian cities hit, Qatar says three injured
Hormuz escalation: Five Iranian cities hit, Qatar says three injured US forces struck five cities in Iran’s Bushehr province, including Asaluyeh, Dir, Bushehr city, Dashti and Tangestan, IRNA reported. Mohammad Mozaffari, the governor of Bushehr, told IRNA: "Following the ceasefire violation by the American-Zionist enemy, four points in this city were hit by enemy projectiles." “A total of 10 enemy projectiles hit three areas in Bushehr city and one area around the city of Choghadak, which is part of Bushehr city," he said and added the attacks were recorded between 2.45 am and 3 am local time. No casualties were reported so far in the attacks, he said. Strikes earlier this week in Bushehr destroyed civilian infrastructure, including areas near the Bushehr nuclear power plant. Qatar’s ministry of the Interior, meanwhile, confirmed that falling debris from interception operations has injured three people, including a child. Statement from the Ministry of Interior regarding operational developments following the Iranian attacks. #MOIQatar pic.twitter.com/9CZoipLNtc — Ministry of Interior - Qatar (@MOI_QatarEn) July 12, 2026
Click a tag to subscribe via email/Telegram (manage channels in Account).
Forecast derived from cascade analysis. Watch confirmation indicators below.
Exact probability, cascade chain, and confirmation indicators unlock for approved members.
Checking access status…