Catalogue
Scenario archive
Open feed of trigger events. Click a card to see the chain, A/B/C probabilities and the fact-check after the horizon resolves.
Chinese FM Wang Yi meets Russian counterpart
Chinese Foreign Minister Wang Yi met with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov on Friday on the sidelines of the Meeting of the Council of the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the Shanghai Cooperation Organization (SCO) Member States in Kyrgyzstan.
August 3, 2026
El Niño Worsens Plight of Asia’s Rice Belt After War Price Shock
A dry spell is sweeping across Asia’s rice fields, dealing another blow to farmers grappling with steep fuel and fertilizer prices triggered by the war in Iran.
August 3, 2026
Seven & i Abandons Investment Talks with Poland’s Zabka
Japan’s Seven & i Holdings Co. has ended talks over a potential investment in Poland’s largest convenience store operator Zabka Group SA, even as it continues to look for expansion opportunities beyond its home market.
August 3, 2026
Kiev forces lost up to 410 troops in Battlegroup Center responsibility zone in a day
Head of the group's press center Alexander Savchuk pointed out that the group's units improved their tactical position and defeated the manpower and equipment of two mechanized and assault brigades of the Ukrainian Armed Forces
August 3, 2026
Saudi authorities say danger in Yanbu has 'now passed'
Saudi authorities say danger in Yanbu has 'now passed' The directorate of Saudi Civil Defense said on Saturday morning that the danger it had warned about earlier in Yanbu Governorate had now passed. The directorate advised the public to “continue following Civil Defense instructions and avoid gathering and filming”. Alert: The danger has passed in Yanbu Governorate. For your safety, continue following #CivilDefense instructions and avoid gathering and filming. In case of emergency, call (911). pic.twitter.com/FWeEkoju1d — الدفاع المدني السعودي (@SaudiDCD) July 25, 2026
August 3, 2026
Former HRW chief says ICC Israel cases will proceed despite Khan row
Former HRW chief says ICC Israel cases will proceed despite Khan row Kenneth Roth, the former executive director of Human Rights Watch, has said that the International Criminal Court's cases against Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former defence minister Yoav Gallant should proceed despite sexual misconduct allegations against ICC prosecutor Karim Khan. Writing on X, Roth said the Israeli government had "predictably" challenged the ICC proceedings by pointing to the allegations against Khan. “The charges were the product of a team of prosecutors, not just Khan, and approved by three ICC judges in the pretrial chamber,” Roth said. “They will and should proceed, as should cases against Israeli officials regarding the war-crime settlements, the indiscriminate bombing, and the genocide, as I explain on CNN,” he added. He added that the ICC now needs "a credible prosecutor" to pursue the cases, saying that "was not Khan." The Israeli government predictably challenges the International Criminal Court charges against Netanyahu and Gallant by pointing to prosecutor Karim Khan's sexual misconduct, but the charges were the product of a team of prosecutors, not just Khan, and approved by three ICC… pic.twitter.com/a6b7gA84Yt — Kenneth Roth (@KenRoth) July 24, 2026
August 3, 2026
T3 signal expected between 1pm and 3pm on Saturday, classes to be suspended
Hong Kong’s weather forecaster will issue the No 3 typhoon signal between 1pm and 3pm on Saturday and afternoon classes will be suspended in some schools. The Hong Kong Observatory said local winds were expected to strengthen gradually with squally showers developing later in the day, as Typhoon Noul moved steadily across the northeastern part of the South China Sea. At 10am, Noul was estimated to be about 400 kilometres (248.5 miles) east-southeast of Hong Kong. It was forecast to move...
August 3, 2026
Report: Israeli settlers set fire to Palestinian-owned land in Nablus
Report: Israeli settlers set fire to Palestinian-owned land in Nablus Israeli settlers have set fire to Palestinian-owned land near the Shavei Shomron settlement, northwest of Nablus, Drop Site reported. The settlement was built on land belonging to surrounding Palestinian villages and sits in an area where residents have faced repeated settler attacks and land seizures, the report added. The arson comes amid calls by rights groups to stop ‘pogroms’ in the West Bank. Five Palestinians have been killed in a settler raid on the village of Tell on Friday. 🎥 Israeli settlers set fire to Palestinian-owned land near the Shavei Shomron settlement, northwest of Nablus. The settlement was built on land belonging to surrounding Palestinian villages and sits in an area where residents have faced repeated settler attacks and land… pic.twitter.com/tpFo9wGnMi — Drop Site (@DropSiteNews) July 24, 2026
August 3, 2026
Kpler: Only six vessels cross Hormuz as traffic remains mixed
Kpler: Only six vessels cross Hormuz as traffic remains mixed Maritime traffic through Hormuz remains mixed, with only six vessels crossing the waterway on Thursday, down 60 percent from the previous day, maritime traffic monitor Kpler said in its latest update. All but one used the Iranian Unilateral Scheme, Kpler added. No new confirmed attacks were reported to the International Maritime Organization (IMO), but traffic patterns continued to shift as shipping companies assessed the risks, Kpler said on X. Activity through the Bab al-Mandeb Strait increased to 49 confirmed crossings, including five sanctioned vessels and 11 ships identified as part of the shadow fleet. Four vessels also made "dark" transits with tracking systems switched off. Several ships that had earlier reversed course in the Gulf of Aden and the Red Sea later completed their journeys, while others remained on hold after previous U-turns. Vessels are seen anchored in Bandar Abbas along the Strait of Hormuz in a picture obtained on 18 June 2026 (AFP/Isna)
August 3, 2026
Araghchi blames US breach of Islamabad MoU for Hormuz flare-up
Araghchi blames US breach of Islamabad MoU for Hormuz flare-up Iranian foreign minister Abbas Araghchi has said that “the existing insecurity in the Strait of Hormuz and the region is exclusively caused by the US breach of the agreement”, IRNA reported. During a meeting with Chinese foreign minister Wang Yi in Kazakhstan, Araghchi condemned the “brutal attacks” on Iran’s vital infrastructure and the “war crimes” committed by the US, the report said. Araghchi said the recent escalation was caused by Washington’s “disruption of the process of implementing Iran’s commitments in accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the Islamabad Agreement”.
August 3, 2026
Long before the Silk Road, silkworm cocoons already existed in Uzbekistan
In 138BC, Chinese diplomat and explorer Zhang Qian was sent as an envoy to the western regions. The Han dynasty envoy failed to achieve his emperor’s goal of launching a pincer attack against the Xiongnu nomadic confederation, but he unexpectedly discovered a route. The land route started from Changan, present-day Xian, and passed through Gansu province and the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region, reaching Central and West Asia, and connecting various countries along the Mediterranean. Among the...
August 3, 2026
Trump orders Smithsonian to post warnings about 'inaccurate' US history
The Trump administration has often accused the world's largest research museum of harbouring an anti-American bias.
August 3, 2026
Putin congratulates Russian investigators on professional holiday
The Russian President also noted the investigators' contribution to the special military operation
August 3, 2026
Более 40 % мужчин 18 - 39 лет в ФРГ откажутся воевать в случае угрозы нападения
August 3, 2026
Estados Unidos ataca a otro buque mercante que intentaba romper el bloqueo de los puertos iraníes
August 3, 2026
Saudi Arabia strikes Houthi - held Hodeidah , Yemeni group says
August 3, 2026
Πόλεμος στην Ουκρανία : Τουλάχιστον δύο νεκροί από ρωσικά πλήγματα στην πόλη Σούμι
August 3, 2026
Seria Bolsonaro hoje a nova versão da fera de Macabu ?
August 3, 2026
No doy permiso : Petro niega el uso de instalaciones militares para la posesión presidencial
August 3, 2026
تحديات التجنيد تعيد ملف التعبئة إلى الواجهة في روسيا
August 3, 2026
Điện Kremlin : Nga đang chờ đề xuất mới của Mỹ về xung đột Ukraine
August 3, 2026
Pentagon says website issue caused discrepancy in Iran conflict death toll
August 3, 2026
US House and Senate split on ending Trump war in Iran , as gas prices rise | National & World News
August 3, 2026
Shvatio da Putina ništa ne može da zaustavi : Zelenski napravio obrt , moli za mir
August 3, 2026